From: Emanuele Morozzi <emanuelemorozzi@×××××.it>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Apache Sub directorys
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 12:35:21
1 Try giving access to anyone to tost if it's a permissions related
2 problem. (Perhaps using php files need also execution rights).
3 Does the apache server run with apache user rights (check with "ps aux")?
4
5 Michael Thompson wrote:
6 > All my previously working apache sub directorys have started to throw a
7 > forbidden message.
8 >
9 > I have checked my configs and they have not changed at all. I did a emerge
10 > world the other day that installed the new PHP, but thats all. I really can
11 > not think of any reason why this has happend. All the permisions are right
12 > apache:apache.
13 >
14 > There was a update to Apache, which went through the other night, but
15 > everything looks just fine here, so i do not understand why!
16 >
17 > Any one got any ideas?
23 Yahoo! Messenger: chiamate gratuite in tutto il mondo
24 http://it.beta.messenger.yahoo.com
27 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list