From: Bruce Hill <daddy@×××××××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Anyone switched to eudev yet?
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 12:48:29
1 On Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 02:10:28PM +0200, Nuno J. Silva wrote:
2 >
3 > No, actually it doesn't. It just has the same kind of very generic claim
4 > that has been repeated several times in this thread (which is "why?
5 > because it won't work") and links to an article that explains why some
6 > udev rules would silently fail for all this time (for *years* now, I'd
7 > guess).
8 >
9 > The article does not describe a change introduced with 181, it describes
10 > what already happened with previous versions. I am not using >= 181 and
11 > I do see the issues the article mentions (it does not break here because
12 > I do not have a separate /usr, but I can see some rules that use stuff
13 > from /usr).
14
15 You have such an obvious lack of understanding, and problem comprehending
16 English, we just don't need to post to you anymore. ;)
17 --
18 Happy Penguin Computers >')
19 126 Fenco Drive ( \
20 Tupelo, MS 38801 ^^