From: JD <jdangler@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] Xserver on Dell Inspiron M1710
Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 13:25:27
1 I might be able to help as well (also didn't see the earlier part of this
2 thread)... I have several M710's at work running both gentoo and Ubuntu, and
3 X is running ok on them. Getting the config from a liveCD is a good place
4 to start if you're really not sure. One thing though - since some other
5 items were mentioned (albeit briefly), regarding kernel and splashimage,
6 maybe a quick review of the system would refresh those of us who are now on
7 the radar with you... sounds like re-hashing, but we can't fix one thing and
8 break three others. The idea here is to get you up and running with the
9 least additional frustration...
10
11 -----Original Message-----
12 From: Rumen Yotov [mailto:rumen@××××××.org]
13 Sent: Friday, May 04, 2007 9:11 AM
14 To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
15 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Xserver on Dell Inspiron M1710
16
17 On Fri, 04 May 2007 08:48:20 -0400