From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Blocks with xz-utils lzma-utils
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 22:15:16
1 On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 15:12:19 -0600, Dale wrote:
2
3 > You are both right. I tried installing a later version on the blockers
4 > but not the packages that depended on them. So, I added the following
5 > to my package.keyword and package.unmask files:
6 >
7 > =app-portage/eix-0.18.3
8 > =app-arch/libarchive-2.7.1
9 >
10 > Portage is now happy. Every time I think I have figured out portage
11 > and these blocker messages, I get thrown a curve ball. lol
12
13 Ah, the fun of running a mixed arch/~arch system :)
14
15 BTW ~ is usually better than = in this situation.
19 Neil Bothwick
20
21 As of next week, passwords will be entered in Morse code.