From: n952162 <n952162@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] update fails, but I don't see why
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 06:54:48
1 On 12/13/20 10:39 PM, antlists wrote:
2 > On 13/12/2020 21:02, n952162 wrote:
3 >> My problem is I can't find a diagnostic methodology.  The one I most
4 >> often hear is, update more often, or trail and error solutions.
5 >>
6 > Although I haven't yet had the grief of something like this python
7 > thing, I've always found that unmerging everything that clashes (with
8 > care not to break emerge), or *u**pdating everything that will
9 > update*, has always worked for me in the past.
12 I forgot about that.  That's helped in the past.