From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] distcc problems: Ok from commandline, but emerge ignores it...
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 13:48:55
1 Hi,
2
3 since my PC /and/ my embedded singlecomputer are involved,
4 I dont know whether this is a "normal GENTOO" subject or a
5 "embedded GENTOO" one...
6
7 What I want:
8 From my embedded system (Beaglebone) I want to sent compilation
9 jobs to my PC.
10
11 I set up cross-compiler on my PC, configured distcc and added
12 some softlinks, since the relevant compiler is called
13 armv7a-softfp-linux-gnueabi-* on my beaglebone and
14 armv7a-unknown-linux-gnueabi-* on my PC.
15
16 The compilation of a short C-program from the commandline
17 works...the job can be seen in the distcc log on the beaglebone.
18
19 But emergeing (in this case "emerge cmus") completly ignores
20 distcc....
21
22 How can I fix it?
23
24 Thank you very much in advance for any help!
25 Best regards,
26 mcc