From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] df command no longer working
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2023 20:37:30
1 Howdy,
2
3 As some may recall, I'm bad to fill up a hard drive.  I regularly use df
4 -h to see where drives are as far as filling up and such.  Usually, it
5 takes only a second or so to list them all.  Speed is one reason I use
6 it.  I did my regular updates last weekend and for the past few days, it
7 hasn't worked.  I did a re-emerge of coreutils, then some of its
8 friends.  It still doesn't work.  When I run df -h, it just sits there.
9 It will sit there for hours, doing nothing it seems.  Eventually, I hit
10 ctrl c to kill it.
11
12 Anyone else running into this?  Any idea as to why it stopped working?
13 I can't find anything on BGO.  Searching for only two characters is a
14 bit hard tho.  o_O
15
16 Thoughts?
17