From: "John J. Foster" <Gentoo-User@××××××××××××.com>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] [Maybe OT] Recommendations for getting started in Web design
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 18:24:14
1 Good afternoon,
2
3 I'm looking to get started in Web design, with the long term goal of
4 bringing a business (mine) online. I know nothing about design, what
5 to look for in choosing a hosting service, editing tools, or good
6 reference materials. Basically, I'm quite a newbie in this area.
7
8 Any and all input is greatly appreciated.
9
10 Thanks, John
13 It's true that this 9/11 was a horror story, maybe the worst single
14 terrorist atrocity in history. But you put it in the general framework,
15 it's the kind of thing we do to the Third World all the time.
16 Noam Chomsky