From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] webkit-gtk build failure and masking confusion
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2018 20:38:36
1 On Sat, 17 Feb 2018 15:23:13 -0500, John Blinka wrote:
2
3 > The only package on my system that needs webkit-gtk is gnucash. All
4 > of the stable ebuilds for gnucash contain this line
5 > >=net-libs/webkit-gtk-1.2:2
6 > And all of the versions of webkit-gtk in portage satisfy this condition.
7
8 They don't. Note the slot specification at the end, there is only one
9 version in slot 2, the one that gives all the trouble.
10
11 > So, I ought to be able to use webkit-2.18.6, right?
12
13 Your best bet is to keyword gnucash-2.7.4, which does use the up to date
14 webkit-gtk.
18 Neil Bothwick
19
20 EASY TO INSTALL = Difficult to install, but instruction manual has
21 pictures.