From: Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] s6 et al
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2013 22:32:55
1 On Wed, Oct 02, 2013 at 12:04:24AM -0500, Bruce Hill wrote
2 > Just stumbled across some very interesting software/ideas:
3 >
4 > http://skarnet.org/poweredby.html
5
6 Out of sheer curiousity, what common software would break under
7 uclibc? My first gues would be stuff like Schlockwave/Trash and Nvidia
8 binary blobs... i.e. any binary file that has been complied against
9 glibc, which we do not have the sources to re-compile. Other than that,
10 it might be fun to build a "Gentoo lite" based on uclibc and busybox.
13 Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
14 I don't run "desktop environments"; I run useful applications