From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Kmail marking messages Read by itself
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 01:04:43
1 Hello list,
2
3 I've been noticing recently that the messages I read in Kmail are fewer
4 than those it's fetched from my ISP's POP3 server, according to the
5 status line at the bottom of the window. I couldn't quite put my finger
6 on any specific problem - until now, when I had just finished reading the
7 new e-mails in this list and clicked on Check Mail before going to bed.
8 I saw the unread-message counter go to 1 in this same list's folder,
9 then back to blank without any action by me. I now have no idea which of
10 the 4126 e-mails has just arrived, and I don't intend to search for it!
11
12 Has anyone else here seen this problem? Bugzilla has nothing. This is
13 kmail 1.13.1 with kde-4.4.1 on an ~amd64 box.
16 Rgds
17 Peter.