From: Dan Farrell <dan@×××××××××.cx>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gentoo sites go down too much!
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 18:27:08
1 On Thu, 13 Aug 2009 20:05:07 +0200
2 pk <peterk2@××××××××.se> wrote:
3
4 > gentoo.org works for me (both this afternoon, around 15.00 and right
5 > now, 20.03). f.g.o. also works right now. g-w.com also works.
6
7 Your're all right; the gentoo.org thing must have been a transient
8 hiccough somewhere between me and them. Forum is working fine too. I
9 was too quick to criticize.
10
11 Also, gentoo-wiki _just_ came back up, apparently. Nevertheless I
12 think anyone who uses it agrees that it goes down _too_much_.
13
14 I know, these aren't the gentoo people on the wiki. I'm more concerned
15 with the hole it leaves when it disappears than I am with pointing
16 fingers.