From: Samuraiii samuraiii <samurai.no.dojo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] OT:Courseware and client db software
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 21:50:42
1 Hello,
2
3 I'm searching for courseware/client db/support software for online use
4 which I need to meet this criteria:
5 1) possibility to lead courses for no more than 12 clients (with
6 uploading of files - possibility to play audio and video files is
7 welcome but not necessary) - I know moodle is reasonable for this
8 2) possibility to communicate with each client individually
9 3) writing notes about each client
10 4) security model of all mighty admin and not so powerful course
11 leaders who can access clients and courses only of their own
12 5) creating of forms for clients
13
14 Right now these task are done through e-mail which is clumsy and not
15 so scalable.
16
17 I have done some research but I wasn't successful so I kindly ask here.
18
19 Have nice day
20 S