From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Can I get help here for portage on Sabayon?
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 11:25:42
1 On Sunday 03 February 2008, Robert Stockdale IV wrote:
2 > Sabayon uses gentoo's portage with overlays and I am having
3 > difficulty with portage conflicts. I will include details if this is
4 > the right list. If not would someone direct me to the right list?
5 > Thank you.
6 > Bob
7
8 Lots of people here know portage, so I see no harm in posting your
9 question, especially if what you really want to know is "how do I make
10 portage do what I want it to do?"
11
12 If you are running into a Sabayon weirdness with a buggy overlay, there
13 might be a better list, but no harm in asking general stuff here.
14
15 Post the full output of the emerge -pv command you are using
18 Alan McKinnon
19 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com
20 --
21 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list