From: Willie M <matthews.willie80@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] windows jump to a different desktop on xfce
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 15:49:09
1 On 10/25/2016 10:07 PM, Bill Kenworthy wrote:
2 > I have two broadly similar web/mail desktops that behave differently -
3 > one where the windows stay where I put them, the other does not. This is
4 > with Palemoon and thunderbird on XFCE
5 >
6 > On one, opening a web page from thunderbird drags palemoon from its
7 > original desktop to the one thunderbird is on - very frustrating!
8 >
9 > I have compared settings between the two and cant find a difference that
10 > would cause this.
11 >
12 > any ideas on where I should look next?
13 >
14 > BillK
19 Go to Windows Manager Tweaks, focus and you can change you setting for
20 that. It says "Switch to window's workspace".
24 Willie Matthews
25 matthews.willie80@×××××.com
26 702.659.9966