From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] XML editor
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 10:39:45
1 On Saturday 23 February 2008, Ralf Stephan wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 > I'm looking for a free XML editor, may be native or even under
4 > Wine, that works well and helps with, for example, presenting
5 > the content of all <emph> tags as a list, selecting a subset of
6 > them, and changing the subset markup to <placeName rend="bold">.
7 >
8 > Is there an app that I can use for this without programming effort?
9
10 Not sure if Quanta will do what you're after? I recall it has some XML code
11 in there, but don't know if it offers the functionality you want.
12 --
13 Regards,
14 Mick