From: Willie Wong <wwong@×××××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Problems with esound
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 02:20:34
1 On Thu, Jul 28, 2005 at 12:56:33AM +0200, Martin Larsson wrote:
2 > On 7/27/05, Willie Wong <wwong@×××××××××.edu> wrote:
3 > > First emerge the new version of sdl-perl
4 > > emerge --oneshot sdl-perl
5 > > then remove the tempfiles created by revdep-rebuild
6 > > and run revdep-rebuild again.
7 >
8 > Thanks that worked...
9 >
10 > > (try emerge --deep sometime).
11 >
12 > I always do emerge -avDu system/world.
15 > > Nothing is fool-proof to sufficiently talented fools.
16 >
17 > Thanks... :*)
18 >
19 > M.
20 >
21 Sometimes I am amazed at what my random sig generator thinks is
22 appropriate for the occasion... I've come to learn that my computer's
23 opinions are unfathomable probably ineffable, and it's best not to
24 get on its bad side. =p
25
26 For example, I have no idea what chickens and bad puns have to do
27 with this situation, but I am sure the answer will manifest itself if
28 this thread gets any longer.
29
30 I'll promptly shut-up now.
31
32 Best,
33
34 W
37 A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.
38 Sortir en Pantoufles: up 3 days, 1:43
39 --
40 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list