From: David Mehler <dave.mehler@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: gnome fails to install with error 2
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 22:05:24
1 Hello,
2 I don't know what error 2 means and the build.log wasn't of much help.
3 What was of greater help was this link:
4
5 http://bugs.gentoo.org/278292
6
7 I didn't get the error specifically about libxml2 as this seems to
8 indicate. I tried the fix however.
9 Once I install libxml2 gnome completed installation. I think the 2.6
10 dependency list might need updating.
11 Thanks.
12 Dave.