From: Ashley Dixon <ash@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] portage install complains about missing "netlink" module
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2020 05:57:41
1 On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 10:25:14PM -0400, Walter Dnes wrote:
2 > Setting up to do my monthly update <G>. There was an update to
3 > portage, so I ran it. The final stage (install) complained about a
4 > missing (python?) module named "netlink". Is this a serious problem?
5
6 I can't immediately see why portage would require this; I have the same version
7 of you and it compiles fine without netlink. Nonetheless, try emerging
8 dev-python/netlink.
9
10 What are your portage USE-flags ?
14 Ashley Dixon