From: Adam Carter <adamcarter3@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How's the openrc update going for everyone?
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 00:04:19
2 > I was curious, what's the results of the openrc update for people that have
3 > done theirs? Is it pretty simple and "just works" or are there issues? I'm
4 > mostly interested in x86 and amd64 since that is what I have. Just a simple
5 > works here and I'm X86 or amd64 would be nice. List issues if you had any.
8 IMO if you read the guide through before starting, and follow it during
9 implementation, you will be fine.
10 http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/openrc-migration.xml
11
12 That is, it works if you do it properly :)