From: sHadoW MaN <captain_fantastik@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Gnome Floppy Formatter bug ?
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 17:38:42
1 I have gnome-utils-2..12.2 installed...so I launched the gnome floppy
2 formatter application and then when I wanted to close the application by
3 clicking the Close buttons, nothing happened so I had to click to the x on
4 the right top of the window to force quit application. I lauched gfloppy
5 from console and here's the output:
6
7 *** glibc detected *** free(): invalid pointer: 0x40f9f532 ***
8
9 I re-emerged all gnome-utils package dependencies including glibc and the
10 problem is still present. I am not sure if it's a bug or not.
11 How can I fix this issue please?
12
13 cApTaiN_FaNtAsTiK
14
16 Gardez le contrôle grâce à la protection contre les fenêtres pop-up
17 articulée sur la technologie brevetée Microsoft SmartScreen
18 http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=fr-ca&page=features/popup Commencez dès
19 maintenant à profiter de tous les avantages de MSN Premium et obtenez les
20 deux premiers mois GRATUITS*.
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list