From: Chuanwen Wu <wcw8410@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Driver of Intel 945's video card?
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 11:13:28
1 Hi,everybody!
2
3 When i do xorgconfig,I choose i810 to my video card driver of intel 945.
4 I can enter gnome but I found something is wrong:
5 The fonts in some vertical line is not clear,no matter the english
6 characters or the my local charcters.
7
8 I am sure my fonts.conf is correct because I the same setting in my
9 another machine which the video card is not intel 945.
10
11 there are some informaiton below:
12 #lspci
13 00:00.0 Host bridge: Intel Corporation 945G/P Memory Controller Hub (rev 02)
14 00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation 945G Integrated
15 Graphics Controller (rev 02)
16
17 And my display is 17inch's LCD screen.
18
19 So I think maybe the driver is not very appropriate because I know the
20 i810 driver is very old.
21
22 I need your advices.
23