From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gcc-4.4.0 internal compiler error - where and how to report this?
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 14:34:00
1 On Montag 13 Juli 2009, Helmut Jarausch wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > when building www-client/dillo (using gcc-4.4.0 on an AMD64 system)
5 > I get an internal compiler error.
6 >
7 > Where should I report this to (gentoo bugzilla or gcc bugzilla) ?
8 >
9 > Furthermore, the preprocessed source contains more than 7000 lines.
10 > So, I'd like to compress that file with lzma and attach it, but with
11 > gcc bugzilla there is no way to attach a file.
12 >
13 > What should I do?
14 >
15 > Thanks for your help,
16 > Helmut.
17
18 you report it on gentoo bugzilla. You can add files there.