From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: ebuild for dev-java/sun-j2sdk?
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 12:18:48
1 On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 05:41:10 -0600, Dale wrote:
2
3 > >It's all about reading software license, which noone reads anyway :]
4
5 > I didn't read it on their site either. I don't see what difference it
6 > makes really.
7
8 The difference is that you acknowledged that you had read it, even if
9 you didn't. That's a world away from Gentoo completely bypassing the step
10 where you are supposed to read the licence, and breaking the licence
11 themselves by mirroring the file.
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 I am NOT Paranoid! And why are you always watching me??