From: Tom Wijsman <TomWij@g.o>
To: siefke_listen@×××.de
Cc: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] xorg Configuration Acer Aspire One
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 22:42:05
1 On Thu, 16 Jan 2014 20:16:00 +0100
2 Silvio Siefke <siefke_listen@×××.de> wrote:
3
4 > Hello,
5 >
6 > i have a Acer Aspire One D255 and has trouble with the Window
7 > Settings here special in xfburn.
8 >
9 > http://mail.xfce.org/pipermail/xfce/2014-January/032974.html
10 >
11 > A Answer there think it's because the xorg.conf is not correct, maybe
12 > is correct because i not use a xorg.conf. Now i has one touched with
13 > X -configure and save then. But what i not understand, why give me
14 > four screens? Which Screen is the correct for the display? Can me
15 > someone help with a advice? Maybe someone has the same model in use.
16 >
17 > http://pastebin.com/5xwLf942
20 > Thank you for help & Nice Day
21 > Silvio
22
23 Quite odd; often people suggest not to create the xorg.conf file due
24 the auto detection that happens working well, but sometime you indeed
25 need to adjust it; it's hard to tell which one is correct looking at
26 that, I think it needs some trial and error trying to trim the file
27 down in order to get an idea what is what.
30 With kind regards,
31
32 Tom Wijsman (TomWij)
33 Gentoo Developer
34
35 E-mail address : TomWij@g.o
36 GPG Public Key : 6D34E57D
37 GPG Fingerprint : C165 AF18 AB4C 400B C3D2 ABF0 95B2 1FCD 6D34 E57D