From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volker.armin.hemmann@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Nagios or Konqueror
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 23:03:08
1 On Freitag, 19. Oktober 2007, Mick wrote:
2 > Hi All,
3 >
4 > I am not sure if this is a generic browser issue, a server issue, or
5 > something wrong with my Konqueror-3.5.7-r3 installation. When I login into
6 > a Nagios and go to e.g. services page with Konqueror I get this message in
7 > the main body:
8 > =======================================================
9 > An error occurred while loading
10 > https://nagios.blah-blah.com/cgi-bin/status.cgi?host=all:
11 > The process for the https://nagios.blah-blah.com protocol died
12 > unexpectedly. =======================================================
13 >
14 > If I click again on the menu to load services the page invariably loads,
15 > but only partly. Icons don't show and red/green colour status does not
16 > load either.
17 >
18 > This seems to be a recently developed behaviour. Other browsers do not
19 > have such problems.
20 >
21 > Any ideas what could be causing this?
22
23 timeouts too short?
24 --
25 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list