From: Paul Colquhoun <paulcol@×××××××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to install music player without graphic ?
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 04:16:07
1 On Sun, 23 Oct 2011 12:05:57 PM Lavender wrote:
2 > I added "USE=-KDE" to /etc/make.conf ,
3 > but when I use emerge like below :
4 > # sudo emerge mplayer
5 > OR
6 > #sudo emerge amorok
7 > I found that the emerge always download
8 > something which contact with X11/lib .
9 > I don't know why the USE I set have no effect.
10 > I only want to listem music under console , no
11 > more fuither , so how to figure this out ?
14 Try installing mpg123
18 Reverend Paul Colquhoun, ULC. http://andor.dropbear.id.au/~paulcol
19 Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
20 Then, when you do, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have their shoes.