From: Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Dolphin and adding a option, if it exists.
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 11:39:33
1 Am Tue, Nov 22, 2022 at 06:17:09AM -0600 schrieb Dale:
2 > Frank Steinmetzger wrote:
3
4 > >> I added a little . on that last line before the extension bit.  I'm a
5 > >> happy camper.
6 > > Give me a nudge if you want the more luxurious version with interactive
7 > > selection of the overwrite destination. I think I already started a
8 > > prototype somewhere, but can’t find it right now.
11 > Feel free to share.  Even if I don't use it, someone else may find it
12 > and make good use of it.
15 There ya goo. As I suspected, I already wrote most of it in October right
16 away, I only couldn’t find the file until now. I just had to fix the same
17 bugs as in the first script (and some more in the additional parts :D ),
18 and put some more grease into the interal logic and output strings.
21 Grüße | Greetings | Salut | Qapla’
22 Please do not share anything from, with or about me on any social network.
23
24 “To some degree people say you should not micro-optimise.
25 But if what you love is micro-optimisation, that’s what you should do.”
26 – Linus Torvalds

Mv text/plain