From: dong l <vabc3h@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Problem with slow Boot
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 11:53:46
1 maybe lilo doesn't support newer bios,why not try grub?
2
3 2011/6/28 Zhu Sha Zang <zhushazang@×××××××××.br>
4
5 > Hey people, i have some weird problem with my two notebooks.
6 >
7 > The models are, HP ProBook 6450b and Lenovo Ideapad Z360.
8 >
9 > I'm using LILO in both of the systems and in HP Notebook the load of
10 > vmlinuz are fast, normal, like any desktop machine. But, in Lenovo Notebook
11 > the loading are very slow.
12 >
13 > I don't know if have any solution, but reading in some places, this is a
14 > BIOS mistake.
15 >
16 > Some trick that can i fix this delay?
17 >
18 > --
19 > Zhu Sha Zang