From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: A Gentoo Enema
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 08:49:04
1 On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 18:42:38 -1000, Beau E. Cox wrote:
2
3 > I have a small perl script, 'echanges', that determines the latest
4 > timestamp for installed packages; I find it very helpful to determine
5 > what my daily cron of 'emerge -uD world' has done. I will post it
6 > here if there is any interest;
7
8 But genlop already does that. What it is missing is the option to use the
9 installation date of another package as the argument to --date.
13 Neil Bothwick
14
15 CAUTION: Do not install prior to installation.