From: Michael <confabulate@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to configure keyboard layout for X11 libinput?
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2020 14:48:05
1 On Monday, 6 April 2020 15:37:34 BST Grant Edwards wrote:
2 > I switched from evdev to libinput as recommeded by recent news, and
3 > now my keyboard is hosed: a bunch of keys are unrecognized or send the
4 > wrong thing. (Arrow keys don't work, right-CTRL causes screen to
5 > flash, pgup/pgdown don't work, etc.). Unfortunately, all of the
6 > keyboard layout documentation I find talks about evdev, but doesn't
7 > mention libinput:
8 >
9 > https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Keyboard_layout_switching
10 >
11 > Where/how to I set keyboard layout for libinput?
12 >
13 > --
14 > Grant
15
16 Did you try '/etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/10-evdev.conf' ?
17
18 It still works here.