From: Xihong Yin <xyin@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] sann-find-scanner can't find my scanner
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 02:10:54
1 Hi,
2
3 I first followed the gentoo wiki on how to install USB scanner. After
4 emerge hotplug, sane-backends, and xsane. I don't have the configure
5 file, "/etc/hotplug/usb/libsane.usermap". What the problem?
6
7 Then I searched the Gentoo forum. I found another USB scanner howto. So
8 I did all steps required in this howto. But the 'sane-find-scanner -q'
9 returns nothing.
10
11 My scanner is a Canon Lide30. Anybody can help me to setup this scanner?
12
13 Thanks,
14 Xihong
15
17 Finally - A spam blocker that actually works.
18 http://www.bluebottle.com/tag/4
21 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list