From: Doug Hunley <doug@×××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] aide and postgresql?
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 17:41:26
1 I re-emerged Aide today and saw the note about Aide making incorrect
2 assumptions and to run a couple of commands in PostgreSQL to correct
3 the database. Since I'd not had PostgreSQL installed previously, I
4 hadn't realized that Aide could use it as a backend, so I started
5 looking for info on how to do so. So far, I've been able to find an
6 email thread where someone else is also looking for the info, but I've
7 not found any actual info on how to get Aide to work with PostgreSQL.
8 Clearly someone in the Gentoo devs knows how to do this or they
9 wouldn't know how to correct the issue.
10
11 So my question to the group is: where is the schema info for Aide?
12 I've checked the aide tarball, their website, and their help forums,
13 but I don't see the info anywhere.
14
15 Thanks!
18 Douglas J Hunley, RHCT