From: Joost Roeleveld <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [Way OT] Tally ho!
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 09:37:12
1 On Monday 30 June 2014 10:22:42 Peter Humphrey wrote:
2 > On Sunday 29 June 2014 11:38:11 Dale wrote:
3 > > Peter Humphrey wrote:
4 > > > I don't know when we'll get the Hurricane one - the man with the camera
5 > > > just put a two-word entry on Twitter this morning: "Hashtag HEADACHE"
6 > >
7 > > Oooops.
8 >
9 > Here's the Hurricane: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=880028802011336
10 >
11 > From the unsteadiness of the camera, I think Phil must have started the
12 > headache inducement before shooting this :-(
13
14 The unsteadiness comes from trying to keep up with a fast moving object
15 without stabilizers. Have you seen the type of contraptions used for movies?
16
17 > Taken from the top of the church tower at 2:15 on Saturday. You can hear
18 > some of the bells chiming the quarter-hour at the beginning.
19 >
20 > I'll stop now.
21
22 Don't stop on my account ;)