From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Returning to chrooted environment?
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 20:30:54
1 On 19/12/2014 21:18, German wrote:
2 > During installation, just before running genkernel all, pressed something by mistake in screen and that got me out of chroot. I have screen split up horizontally and now whatever I type appears on two terminals simultaneously. How do I enter in a stage where I left off and try to finish installation? Thanks a lot
5 Repeat your earlier steps in the same order up to the point where you
6 started installing stuff (you don't need to do that again) and pick up
7 where you left off.
8
9 The steps you must do are things like copy resolv.conf, mount stuff
10 inside the chroot and of course run chroot itself
13 Alan McKinnon
14 alan.mckinnon@×××××.com