From: Marc Joliet <marcec@×××.de>
To: Gentoo-User ML <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user][awesome] where can i find a default rc.lua
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 20:32:03
1 Am Wed, 26 Aug 2009 18:35:28 +0800
2 schrieb Xi Shen <davidshen84@××××××××××.com>:
3
4 > Hi,
5 >
6 > i am new to awesome, after i have successfully emerged
7 > awesome-3.2.1-r3, and started the X, i cannot find the default rc.lua.
8 > i tried right-clicking on the blank area and choose 'awesome'->'edit
9 > config', but it gives me a file with nothing; actually, the file which
10 > the editor trying to open '/root/.config/awesome/rc.lua' does not
11 > exist at all.
12 >
13 > please point me to the right direction.
14
15 Gladly:
16
17 marcec@marcec ~ % qlist awesome | grep rc.lua
18 /etc/xdg/awesome/rc.lua
19
20 HTH
21 --
22 Marc Joliet
23 --
24 Lt. Frank Drebin: "It's true what they say: cops and women don't mix. Like
25 eating a spoonful of Drāno; sure, it'll clean you out, but it'll leave you
26 hollow inside."