From: "Bo Ørsted Andresen" <bo.andresen@××××.dk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] xextproto download madness
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 20:50:43
1 On Friday 30 June 2006 21:54, Ryan Sims wrote:
2 > I find it strange that emerge can say "fully retrieved, nothing to do"
3 > and "Couldn't download" in the same breath.  I've tried a few things
4 > like cleaning out distfiles and downloading the file manually, I can't
5 > seem to make portage happy.
6
7 Delete the file from $DISTDIR (/usr/portage/distfiles) if it is there,
8 emerge --sync and try again.
9
10 > Also tried turning off parallel-fetching,
11 > but that only got rid of the "sys.exitfunc" error.
12
13 Shouldn't be necessary.
16 Bo Andresen