From: Laurent Lejeune <olol85@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] slim login manager issues
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 17:19:15
1 Hi all,
2
3 I'm having some issues with the slim login manager, which suits my very
4 basic needs very well, except from those two things:
5
6 * When starting, the keyboard doesn't respond quite well. The
7 characters don't show on screen imediately, and sometimes, it gets
8 even worse: it freezes for maybe 1-2 seconds, then the first key i
9 hit gets "stuck", which basically means it repeats that caracter a
10 fine dozen of times.
11 * when i have to restart x, slim doesn't restarts itself up, i'm
12 thrown back to basic console login prompt.
13
14 Any help greatly appreciated.
15
16 cya.