From: Thomas Mueller <mueller6726@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Grub2 and softlevels
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 11:38:21
1 > I do. Why, does it have its own info reader? Personally I've never had to bite
2 > the bullet and had to learn how to use info.
3
4 > Regards
5 > Peter
6
7 I tried to learn info and never did well, always lost my place and had to hit q to get out.
8
9 Reading the info file as plain text worked better.
10
11 When I had Slackware with KDE 3.x, Konqueror had a good info reader, but I couldn't find my way in KDE after it went to 4.1.
12
13 Best I can think of in the absence of KDE is pinfo.
14
15 Why can't they get rid of info in favor of HTML, or even straight ASCII text?
16
17 Tom