From: ionut cristian cucu <cuciferus@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] dektop issues
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 07:34:06
1 Hi I have a nice working amd64 gentoo desktop & i ran into the following
2 issues:
3 1. I dont no how to issue the "su" command in /etc/init.d/local so that my
4 user gets automagicly loged in{it was somewhere on f.g.o but i've lost the
5 link
6 2.i have a nice h10 iriver {utp mode} that gets automounted by ivman with no
7 ptoblems but ifp-gnome complains that I'm not in plugdev group{sudo groups
8 user sais something else} or that it's not connected{wich is{sais so right
9 on the player screen}} and can't figure this one
10 3. I don't know how to configure fetchyahoo to download my mail to be read
11 with sylpheed and have not found any good links about it
12
13 Thanks. Pardon my english