From: Joseph <syscon780@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] dev-python/gtksourceview-python
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 03:58:17
1 On 11/18/12 21:40, Dale wrote:
2 >Joseph wrote:
3 >> Which package installs: dev-python/gtksourceview-python
4 >>
5 >> I'm running "python-updater" and it gives me:
6 >> emerge: there are no ebuilds to satisfy
7 >> "dev-python/gtksourceview-python:0"
10 >http://www.portagefilelist.de/site/query/file
11 >
12 >That site should help. You may want to bookmark that site. It comes in
13 >handy for a lot of things like this.
14 >
15 >Dale
16
17 I had: dev-python/gtksourceview-python installed even though it was deleted from portage long time ago.
18 Removing this package solved the problem.
21 Joseph