From: Dan Egli <dan@×××××××××××.site>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o, Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: [SOLVED] UEFI install noob questions
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2020 06:30:39
1 More like off-LIST help since he was still emailing me. But I was glad
2 to help him. :)
3
4 On 12/28/20 7:18 AM, Walter Dnes wrote:
5 > I took up Dan Egli's kind offer of offline help and with that, my XPS
6 > 8940 is now booting UEFI. Thanks Dan. I've logged in both at the
7 > physical keyboard and via ssh from my current desktop PC. There's still
8 > the usual grunt work setting up the regular user account and the usual
9 > applications, but that shouldn't be a problem... famous last words.
10 >