From: tuxic@××××××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Audio Equalizer for a DAC ?
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2020 15:03:16
1 On 04/18 07:51, Mark Knecht wrote:
2 > On Sat, Apr 18, 2020 at 7:34 AM <tuxic@××××××.de> wrote:
3 > >
4 > > On 04/18 07:24, Mark Knecht wrote:
5 > > > On Sat, Apr 18, 2020 at 5:56 AM <tuxic@××××××.de> wrote:
6 > > > >
7 > > > > Hi,
8 > > > >
9 > > Hi Mark,
10 > >
11 > > could suggest an equaliser for jack...whatever it may be?
12 > >
13 > > Cheers!
14 > > Meino
18 > Not recommending, just identifying a Pro Audio products I do use once in
19 > awhile
20 >
21 > https://x42-plugins.com/x42/x42-eq
22 >
23 > https://www.kvraudio.com/product/xt-eq-equalizer-by-harrison
26 > I wonder if you've seen this page which suggests a way to add an equalizer
27 > to alsmixer?
28 >
29 > https://askubuntu.com/questions/772543/audio-equalizer-software-in-ubuntu-16-04
30 >
31 > Mark
32
33 Hi Mark,
34
35 thanks for the links!
36
37 for the first I want to avoid propietary / closed software if
38 possible.
39
40 The problem, which I tried to mention in my initial post was, that
41 alsamixer displays a control for pcm volume only. I also reffered
42 to the suggestion to run alsamixer -D equal, which fails on my
43 side - which was the reason for my initial posting.
44
45 I need a equaliser, which -- as said -- processes the audio data
46 and implements the equaliser functionality by itsself.
47
48 Cheers!
49 Meino