From: "João Matos" <jaoneto@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] kde can't login into new acounts
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 22:57:37
1 Dear list,
2
3 I have a guest account on my Gentoo. Once in a while I remove the .kde4
4 directory.
5
6 Last time I did it I couldn't login. KDM start to load (authentication is
7 ok), but crashes in the process, and I see the login screen again. My
8 personal account is working pretty well.
9
10 I don't know when the problem started, but I might be with the update to
11 4.10. Is it happening with anyone of you?
12
13 It doesn't work even if I copy my .kde4 to the guest folder. Same think if
14 I erase all folders in the guest folder.
15
16 I'm using systemd.
17
18 Att,
21 João de Matos
22 Linux User #461527

.xsession-errors application/octet-stream
kdm.log application/octet-stream
Xorg.0.log application/octet-stream
emrege --info application/octet-stream