From: Viktar Patotski <xp.vit.blr@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo Tinderboxes?
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2020 15:25:52
1 Being honest, I also have some rather powerful hardware that is completely
2 free over the night and weekends. I was also thinking if it's possible to
3 build some additional QA using this box and "dev-python/ebuildtester". This
4 is very good initiative and idea. In order to get it implemented it's
5 better to create GLEP and see what could be done.
6
7 Thanks,
8 Viktar
9