From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] $LINGUAS question
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 06:18:01
1 On Friday 23 May 2008, Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Fri, 23 May 2008 17:02:19 +0100, Mick wrote:
3 > > Despite my LINGUAS settings I have noticed that kcontrol only shows
4 > > "US English" under languages. Country & Region allows me to select
5 > > UK, but the only option that I have/can add under languages is US.
6 > > Spelling is en_US, although I would like to choose en_UK. What
7 > > control what languages can be added there?
8 >
9 > emerge kde-i18n
10
11 Just as was ready to reply "I already have" I found out that I have not . . .
12 Ha!
13
14 Thank you very much.
15 --