From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] While installing Gentoo: emerge gentoo-sources hangs at Applying 4400_alpha-sysctl-uac.patch
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 00:43:45
1 Erik wrote:
2 > Now I am trying to install Gentoo on a new system but when try to emerge
3 > gentoo-sources (as I am supposed to), it hangs at "Applying
4 > 4400_alpha-sysctl-uac.patch". This problem is also known as bug #291389.
5 > I see with top in another virtual terminal that rm uses 100% CPU. Is
6 > there any way to continue the installation?
10 Maybe try a different version of gentoo-sources?
11
12 Dale
13