From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Can't get Xorg going on Radeon HD R730 4670
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2010 16:09:27
1 On Samstag 06 März 2010, Mick wrote:
2 > I first tried radeonhd, but Xorg.0.log complained that it couldn't find the
3 > ati module, so I added radeon in VIDEO_CARDS and it now comes up with this
4 > error:
5 > ===========================================
6 > (EE) AIGLX error: dlopen of /usr/lib64/dri/r600_dri.so failed
7 > (/usr/lib64/dri/r600_dri.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file
8 > or directory)
9 > (EE) AIGLX: reverting to software rendering
11 >
12 > Have you seen this before? Any idea what I should tweak now to get this
13 > going?
14
15 mesa. You need to install mesa with the right flags.