From: Paul Melvin <paul@×××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [SPAM] Re: [gentoo-user] Wireless hidden association problem
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 11:07:50
1 Hi Sergey,
2
3 Thanks for that, since my question I have found that if I enter the iwconfig
4 command into /etc/conf.d/net it does work; i.e.
5
6 iwconfig eth1 essid name_of_ssid
7
8 However I am not sure how this would work if I had a load of hidden ssids,
9 if at all, and it does seem messy
10
11 Is wpa_supplicant the best/only way to do this?
12
13 Please can anyone tell me how this works in ubuntu as it does seem to and I
14 would hope that I could replicate it
15
16 Cheers
17
18 paul
19
20 -----Original Message-----
21 From: Sergey Kobzar [mailto:tod.zullu@×××××.com]
22 Sent: 17 June 2008 11:55
23 To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
24 Subject: [SPAM] Re: [gentoo-user] Wireless hidden association problem
25