From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] boot problems
Date: Sat, 03 May 2014 10:28:12
1 Am 03.05.2014 12:12, schrieb Stefan G. Weichinger:
2 >
3 > I see boot problems on two of my machines ... very likely related to
4 > lvm2 as far as I can tell so far.
5 >
6 > Downgraded and even disabled systemd, re-emerged stuff ... I am still at
7 > trying to find the reason. Maybe it is with the mdadm raids also ...
8 >
9 > I just want to ask you other gentoo users if anyone else hit this issue
10 > since around yesterday? Maybe someone else also scratches his head
11 > already ...
12
13 It seems to be related to the activation of the LVM2 logical volumes.
14 Even with "noauto" in fstab I see these issues.
15
16 Trying to boot with openrc leads to a timeout as well (or at least a
17 hanging boot).
18
19 S